New Pilgrimages for 2020- 2021
I am working with a new travel agency called, Nativity Pilgrimage, on the following future pilgrimages.
- February 1-12, 2021, 12-Day Pilgrimage to the Holy Land and Rome (including: Mount Tabor, Cana, Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Jordan Valley, Jericho, Qumran, Dead Sea, Bethlehem, Ein Karem, Jerusalem and Rome, Italy, with a general Papal Audience).
- September 13-24, 2021, 12-Day Pilgrimage to Eastern Europe (including: Warsaw, Niepokolanow, Lodz, Czestochowa, Auschwitz, Krakow, Wieliczka, Prague, Melk, Vienna and Budapest).
- April 25 – May 5, 2022, 11-Day Pilgrimage to the Shrines of Italy (including Milan, Verona, Padova, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Assisi, San Giovanni Rotondo, Cave of St. Michael, Rome, Vatican City).
Please feel free to share this email with whoever might be interested
Your fellow traveler and pilgrim,
Steps to secure your spot on the pilgrimage:
- Download and print the brochure and insurance form
- Fill out registration form (some insurance must be purchased within 14 days of receiving the deposit so look over the options carefully)
- Write a check for $300 made payable to Nativity Pilgrimage
- Make a copy of the front of your passport
- Put registration, check and copy of passport in envelope
- Address envelope to Santa Teresa Parish (ATTN: Jen) 794 Calero Avenue, San Jose, CA 95123) OR Put the envelope in the collection basket, through the mail slot at the office door or mail with ATTN: Jen.
**(BE SURE TO REVIEW INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PUTTING DOWN A DEPOSIT!!)**