New Pilgrimages for 2020 and 2021
Steps to secure your spot on the pilgrimage:
- Go to http://santateresachurch.com/pilgrimage
- Download and print the brochure and insurance form
- Fill out registration form (some insurance must be purchased within 14 days of receiving the deposit so look over the options carefully)
- Write a check for $300 made payable to Nativity Pilgrimage
- Make a copy of the front of your passport
- Put registration, check and copy of passport in envelope
- Address envelope to Santa Teresa Parish (ATTN: Jen) 794 Calero Avenue, San Jose, CA 95123).
- Put the envelope in the collection basket, through the mail slot at the office door or mail.
- For more information, please contact Jen or Father George at 408-629-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
**(BE SURE TO REVIEW INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PUTTING DOWN A DEPOSIT!!)**
I am working with a new travel agency called, Nativity Pilgrimage, on the following future pilgrimages.
We will have an orientation for those who wish to join me in future planned trips in 2020 and 2021 on September 14th, Saturday, at 9:30 am, in Avila Hall. Here are the places we will be going and when:
- October 5-15, 2020, 11-Day Pilgrimage to the Marian Shrines and Barcelona (including: Lisbon, Fatima, Santiago de Compostela, Avila, Alba de Tormes, Burgos, Loyola, Lourdes, Zaragoza, Montserrat, Barcelona).
- February 1-12, 2021, 12-Day Pilgrimage to the Holy Land and Rome (including: Mount Tabor, Cana, Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Jordan Valley, Jericho, Qumran, Dead Sea, Bethlehem, Ein Karem, Jerusalem and Rome, Italy, with a general Papal Audience).
- September 13-24, 2021, 12-Day Pilgrimage to Eastern Europe (including: Warsaw, Niepokolanow, Lodz, Czestochowa, Auschwitz, Krakow, Wieliczka, Prague, Melk, Vienna and Budapest).
Information and brochures will be provided. Please invite whoever might be interested in these upcoming Pilgrimages.
Your fellow traveler and pilgrim,