June 4, 2018
2nd Annual Golf Tournament
held at Cinnabar Hills Golf Course
Shot Gun Scramble format | Four Person Teams & The 2nd annual Parish Challenge where foursomes represent their church for the perpetual plaque – and bragging right!
Only 72 spots to fill this event – let’s play.
Join us for an amazing afternoon and evening of fun and friendship as we come together in golf. Including a putting contest, raffle, mulligans, and more. Put your foursome together or sign up individually for an assignment to a group. Youth are welcome to play.
Benefiting program outreach and support to the Santa Teresa community including the food pantry, the migrant farm worker project, building improvements, social action ministries, and more. We look forward to a great day. WANTED: players, sponsors, raffle donations, and volunteers. This is one of the best social events of the year you don’t want to miss.
Scramble format – 4 Person Teams
A great time with friends and family
adult beverages are included during golf
Golf & Dinner $200 per golfer ($225 after May 31)
or Dinner only $75 (wine included)
Prizes for players; amazing raffles and fun for all. Youth are welcome to play!
Pay via our PayPal cart with your credit card or PayPal account below, or make checks payable to: “Santa Teresa Catholic Church”. For more information contact the Parish Office 408-629-7777 or Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-210-3561
We need sponsors!
Cinnabar Hills Golf course – sponsor options:
- Title Sponsor: $5,000 – 2 team entries (8 players), signs on all holes.
- Silver Sponsors: $2500 – 2 team entries (8 players), and signs on prize holes
- Bronze Sponsors: $1200 – 1 team entry (4 players), and sign at a 2 holes
- Drink Sponsor: $1000 – 4 dinner guests, and sign at beverage holes
- Hole Sponsors: $600 – 2 player entry and dinner, and a sign at 2 holes
- Tee Sponsors: $600 – 4 dinner guests, and a sign on two holes
- Tee-shirt Sponsor: $100 (aka: I just like to give to the church)
All sponsors receive our regular thanks, on-going website recognition, and will be listed on the event tee-shirts (assuming they sign on before May 15)
Pay with credit card or PayPal account below or Make checks payable to: “Santa Teresa Catholic Church”. For more information contact the Parish Office 408-629-7777 or Dave at email@example.com or 408-210-3561