- August 19 “Walk for Dignity” – http://walk4dignity.org
Walk, Run or Yoga – at Arena Green in San Jose. Sign up to walk or join a team and support The Grateful Garment Project (TGGP) – sign up here: walk4dignity.org
- Sept. 22 at 12:00-3:00pm – 2nd Annual DigniTea Party benefiting The Grateful Garment Project at the Queen of Apostles Community Center. Sign up to attend or host a table and support this worthwhile cause.
- Sept. 22 – Join NAMIWalks Silicon Valley 2018
- Ongoing support – Host a “Gathering for Garments” Party to support TGGP
- Sept. 30 – Next Hospitality & Name Tag Sundays at Santa Teresa Church after Mass
- serving free samples of Fair Trade coffee and chocolate
For more information or to help our awareness, please contact Humantrafficking@santateresachurch.com