We are very excited to have you come back in person. We need to follow all the rules in place by our county to be able to continue to do so.
NOTE: Please reserve a spot for each member of your party. by going to: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f044aabaf2ca4f58-returning
- Saturday 5:30 pm – Livestream inside the church, with a congregation sign up online
- Sunday 8:30 am – Mass inside the church, with a congregation sign up online
- Sunday 10:00 am – Mass outside in the parking lot, with you in your car
- Sunday 11:30 am – Mass inside the church, with a congregation sign up online
Please note the following conditions are in place for all Masses:
Before Arriving for Mass
- To reduce the risks, we highly recommend live-streamed masses for those who are sick or are caring for someone who is sick
- If you have any symptoms and/or are not feeling well, please cancel your reservation and participate via livestream mass for the day.
- Confirm your reservation date and time online.
- Arrive 15 minutes early. before the statt of Mass
- Wait in line outside 6 feet apart from other groups or individuals.
- Please put on your mask (one that covers the nose and mouth) as soon as you exit your car in the parking lot. (You may not enter without a mask following county guidelines).
- Mask must be worn throughout the Mass. Please note that masks will not be provided by the parish.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer to be used before entering worship space and before receiving communion.
- Restrooms are open, ONLY 1 person can be in there at a time.
- Six feet will be required between individuals or family groups and no physical contact is allowed between groups.
- We know you may want to visit with others but please remain in your seat once you have been seated.
- Please sanitize your hands before you receive the Eucharist.
- Father George and EucaristicMinisters will distribute Holy Communion. You must wear a mask the whole time. Please receive in your hands only by:
- Fully extend your arms
- Wait for Father George or Minister to place the Blessed Sacrament in your palm
- Walk back to your seat, pull down your mask and consume the Blessed Sacrament
- Replace your mask
We cannot allow any congregating after Mass. The mass coordinator or usher will ask each row of parishioners to leave as we do for Eucharist.