Give with a Cheerful Heart. “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” ~ 2 Corinthians 9:7
NEW Online Giving!! Click here
- Brick Donation: You can donated to our Parish and get a personalized brick. CLICK HERE.
- eScrip: This is a great program that you sign up for online. Shop at participating local grocers and drug stores or dine out with eScrip Dining restaurants that give back! OR Shop with your favorite online retailers through our Online Mall. Over 800 shops to choose from, plus money saving offers! CLICK HERE for more information.
- Bank: You can go to your bank and ask them to automatically take a specific amount and send it to Santa Teresa Parish. Check with your banker.
- Online Banking: You can also use the send payment function in your online banking or banking app to send to Santa Teresa Parish on a regular basis.
By Mail or In Person:
- Personalized Contribution Envelopes: If you aren’t getting personalized contribution envelopes in your mail, then you aren’t a “registered parishioner” of Santa Teresa Parish. Please click here to register. Once you register, you will get these envelopes. You have a choice of Weekly giving or Monthly giving.
- Yellow Directed Giving Funds envelopes: These envelopes are available in the vestibule or in the office or in the file at the door if the office is closed. You simply give what you wish and designate where you want the funds to go. You can drop these in the weekly collection baskets or the office or night slot at office door, if the office is closed.
- Mail your donation check with where you want it donated and mail it to Santa Teresa Parish, 794 Calero Avenue, San Jose, CA 95123.
If you have any questions or would like help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help!