Avila Hall Rental
This information is subject to change, so please contact the office to confirm pricing and availability at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-629-7777.
Our beautiful Avila Hall is available to Rent. Here are the requirements:
- The space is approximately 5,000 square feet and 80×64
- The Kitchen is non-commercial which means there is no cooking allowed. You may use the refrigerator and warmer.
- You may bring music to play but it has to be off by 10pm.
- The hall can be rented until Midnight (but no music after 10pm).
- There is a $500 rental/cleaning deposit due at time of booking. You will have the option to clean the hall yourselves, within the allotted rental time or we will keep $300 of the deposit to pay for cleaning services.
- The rental comes with use of 120 chairs and 20 round tables. If you need extra tables, they are rentable at $5 per table. We don’t have the ability to rent chairs beyond 120. You may bring your own folding or rented folding chairs. The maximum number of people allowed in the Hall is 300.
- There is also a $1 million insurance coverage required that can be gotten through your home owners insurance or through the Diocese. For the Diocese, fees are as follows (but subject to change): Coverage Premium: $102 Per Day/Per Event – 1-100 Attendees | $178 With Liquor Liability* – 1-100 Attendees
$132 Per Day/Per Event – 101-500 Attendees | $318 With Liquor Liability* – 101-500 Attendees
Pricing is as follows, but subject to change:
- Parishioners (must be registered for at least 12 months): $500 for 3 hours and $100 every hour after that.
- Non-Parishioners: $700 for 3 hours and $200 for every hour after that.