SANTA TERESA CATHOLIC PARISH
Inaugural/ 50th Anniversary Golf Tournament
MONDAY, JUNE 26, 2017
at Cinnabar Hills Golf Course, 23600 McKean Road, San Jose – 408-323-5200
1:00pm Shot Gun Scramble format
Four Person Teams & The Inaugural Parish Challenge
Only 72 spots to fill – let’s playl
Benefiting the Avila Hall development plan to improve the sound quality and consider adding foldaway separation spaces within the hall. This would give the parish one big space, convertible to smaller spaces when needed.
A PERFECT TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
We look forward to hole sponsors, auction donations, and raising some funds for our church community – but mostly having a fun social event as part of our 50th Anniversary celebrations! Individual and team prizes to be won, as well as a dinner auction.
For more information, please contact the parish office or the Golf Tournament Committee: Dave Peterson, Mike Cordoni, Jeff Bentson or Mike Cadigal at 408-629-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, signup below and use your PayPal account or credit card, drop in the collections basket at Mass, or mail payment to the Parish office: Santa Teresa Catholic Church 794 Calero Ave, San Jose, CA 95123. Please make checks payable to: “Santa Teresa Catholic Church”.
Inaugural Golf Tournament. <— Click here to download a printable form (PDF)
We need sponsors!
Sponsoring this event is a great way to give back to your Parish and provide viability for your business! You can also sponsor in honor of a loved one that has passed away.
- Cinnabar Hills Golf course – sponsor options:
- Hole Sponsors: $500.00 – player entry and dinner, and sign at a hole
- Bronze Sponsors: $1200 – 1 team entry (4 players), and sign at a hole
- Silver Sponsors: $5000 – 2 team entry (8 players), and sign on a prize hole
- Gold Sponsors: $10,000 – 3 team entries (12 players), signs on 4 prize holes.
- Table Sponsors: $1000 – 4 dinner guests, and a sign on a hole
- Drink Sponsor: $1500 – 4 dinner guests, and sign on Par 3 “shots” holes
- I just like to give to the church sponsor: $500 – 2 dinners and our thanks.
Pay via our PayPal cart with your PayPal account or a credit card below, or make checks payable to: “Santa Teresa Catholic Church”. For more information contact: the golf committee – Dave Peterson, Mike Cordoni, jeff Bentson or Mike Cadigal @ 408-629-7777.
Golf Tournament Sponsors<— Click here to download a printable form (PDF)