We will update the date once it’s confirmed!
It’s LENT! Time to start the new Lenten season with a clean home and heart. To that end, we are having a Parish Garage Sale and Goodwill Drive.
Food will be available to purchase and we will be advertising the event to get buyers to come. You can sell new or gently used items. All proceeds from the sale of food and spaces go toward the renovation of our Parish.
We are charging $35 for one parking space or $50 for two parking spaces next to each other. The two parking spaces will include use of a table. Spaces are first come first served and are not guaranteed without payment.
- 7:00am Check in and space assignment
- 8:00am Garage Sale opens to the public
Goodwill Fundraiser SUNDAY, March 22nd from 9:00am-3:30pm
Please note that Goodwill doesn’t take all items. Goodwill will gladly accept most items, EXCEPT the following:
- Large appliances (like washing machines or refrigerators)
- Exercise Equipment
- Automobile parts
- Household trash, food, or carpeting
- Construction debris, lumber, concrete, bricks, etc.
- Hazardous household chemicals or liquids of any kind (paints, insecticides, oils, flammables, alcohol, etc)
- Pet related items
- Items over 50 lbs.
If you have any questions, you may contact JoAnn Opp 408-226-0799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the form below and mail payment (until March 10th), drop in overnight slot at our office door, put in collection basket, or bring to the office. If cash, you must bring in person.